A little less than 2 years ago, actress Beverly Naya took the plunge went for the big chop.
For her , it has been a journey that has culminated into lovely lustrous hair that is giving us natural hair goals!
She was recently interviewed by BN Beauty.During the interview, she shared some tips that every naturalista will find useful.
- I found that moisturising and twisting my hair before bed helps to prevent drastic shrinkage a whole lot.
- I deep condition/ treat my hair every three weeks, this leaves my hair softer and a lot easier to manage in this weather.
- I moisturise my hair daily using Coconut Oil and then twist it before going to bed. I treat my hair every three weeks using Dark and Lovely’s Healing Treatment and then moisturise using Coconut Oil and organic Shea Butter.
- Make sure you’re ready, natural hair requires a lot of attention and love.
- Don’t get frustrated if you’re not yielding the results you want quickly enough, you will eventually.
- Everyone’s hair journey is different, the most important thing is that your natural hair is healthy!