There are different products one can use to slow than the pace of aging.
One that a lot of beauty experts talk about is the eye cream. The skin around the eye is more sensitive than any other part of the face hence aging quickly begins to set in on that aspect of the face.
So to slow that process, we use eye creams- they are a necessity.
The problems with eyecreams are they are always ridiculously expensive.
But what if I told you there are cheaper , more effective alternative to those annoyingly expensive eyecreams?
It takes a few minutes to prepare at hime
You’l need 5 ingredients-
- 10 drops essential oil (frankincense)
- 1 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 1 ounce unrefined shea butter
- 1 ounce unrefined coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E
How to Prepare
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- If coconut oil and shea butter is solid, gently heat in a pan then add other ingredients
- Once done, transfer into a glass jar.
- Use every morning and night around the eyes.
Voila! There’s you own homemade, chemical free eyecream